- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
- This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by vpnMentor (www.vpnmentor.com)
C. How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information that you enter when you register with our website, such as your email website.
- Information that you enter when you create a profile on our website. For example, your name, profile pictures.
- Information that you enter in order to set up subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
D. Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Administering our website and business
- Personalizing our website for you
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website
- Sending you goods purchased through our website
- Supplying services purchased through our website.
- Sending you on-marketing commercial communications
- Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested.
- Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of third parties which we think may be of interest to you.
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users.
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
- Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website. We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
E. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group ofcompanies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all itssubsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section F.
G. Retaining personal information
- This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Without prejudice to article G-2, we will delete personal data at the request or demand of visitors of our website
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention).
H. Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on ourwebsite. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand anychanges to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email orthrough the private messaging system on our website.
J. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold aboutyou; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
- the payment for postage or free if the method of data transfer is convenient for site owners; and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary).
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted bylaw.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information formarketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of yourpersonal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with anopportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketingpurposes.
K. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have nocontrol over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of thirdparties.
L. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to becorrected or updated.
- The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- we use Google Analytics, Google Adsense, Yandex Metrica, Bing, services of Meta company on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website, track users as they navigate the website, improve the website’s usability, analyze the use of the website, prevent fraud and improve the security of the website, target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users;
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example:
- in Internet Explorer you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome, you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings”, and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer — for example:
- in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
- in Firefox , you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- in Chrome , you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings”, and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
- Deleting cookies may be will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
N. Final provisions
- The user can get any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his (her) personal data by contacting the site owner via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.